United Airlines Review
United Airlines is the popular app from United Airlines made to help their passengers with their flights. Since this is a third biggest airline in the whole world, you may have been among its passengers at least once in your life. But if not, there are no guarantees that you will never need its services. To help with that the company developed an app that allows you to manage your flight, search and book tickets, cancel flights if you need, and so on.
United Airlines app brings its passengers numerous functions. One of the most popular is the ability to use a mobile phone instead of PC in searching and ordering United Airlines services. You don’t need to open their website in a browser or call them to receive the information. Other useful features:
- Flights schedule and check in the board on your mobile screen. You can views updates in real time in a simple way, taping buttons. There is information on your position in standby and upgrade lists as well;
- If you are looking for United Club at the nearby areas, just open the app and find the interactive airport map;
- You are able to book your tickets and pay for them via the app by using credit cards or award miles;
- Make changes in the reservations through the app as well. If you need to change seats, cancel or postpone your trip, just log in via the app and do this;
- The best thing is that you can use the app during the flight, watching movies or TV shows. If you don’t want to do this, just check for the status of your bags and the gate where you will arrive.
- Another new but handy feature – you may actually see the number of people who are checking the same flight as you. This will be helpful if you can’t decide whether to book the flight now or wait for tomorrow;
- Sign up for the MileagePlus program to receive extra miles. You can later use them via the app.
Despite an enormous number of offered features, the United Airlines app is easy to navigate. You will quickly learn to control it even if you did not use any similar apps previously. During the recent update, United Airlines' developers represented a new interface and improved the process of its use. The navigation bar is now at the bottom of the screen with all the most popular tools. They added My Trips section where you see all your recent and upcoming trips. In My Profile section, you will find inbox with all the notifications about your flight.
While there is a great amount of information on the flight, tickets, all your possibilities offered by the company, the navigation is simple. You will not see annoying ads that may distract you from your flight. Don’t forget to stay connected to WiFi to see updates on your flights. The app also works with several simple demands. For example, it requires 5.0 Android system or higher and at least 89 M of memory space on your phone.Review
- Nintendo Switch February Releases In January, the schedule of Nintendo Switch releases was quite empty, but the February list is impressive! You will experience a bunch of new DLCs... 06 Feb 2020 Read more
- All Facts About The Upcoming Kingdo... Square Enix’s absolute hit Kingdom Hearts 3 development cycle took almost 10 years, and developers don’t seem to stop. In January 2020, Square Enix launched... 13 Feb 2020 Read more
- Metacritic’s Top 10 Sport Simulator... The evolution of sports simulators over the last 10 years is impressive. Although this genre has a bad reputation for recycling games from year to... 15 Jan 2020 Read more