Simplicity is the most expensive luxury that you can ever procure in your life. This is evident from this lucid yet intriguing game, Six! This is a puzzle game developed by the Gram Games, the same developers who designed 1010! and Merged!. As the game doesn’t have much to offer, it captivates user’s attention most subtly. Your sole aim is to prevent the hexagon from tumbling down the tower. Hone your skills and attain a towering score that depicts your precision in the game.
Talking about the graphics, the developers have used a balanced approach while imparting colors to the objects. The screen looks effortlessly vivid and elegant. The design of the hexagon, towers, bricks, and menus; everything looks neat and precise. Most importantly, the game is all about the intuitiveness. When the blocks disappear and the hexagon tumbles, it proves that developers incorporated physics laws for the perfect motion and momentum.
The gameplay of Six! proves that you don’t need to incorporate complicated graphics, storyline, characters, levels, and so on. A simplistic approach is enough to grab the attention of the players. In the game, you have the task of balancing the hexagon on the tower. Sounds simple, right? But it’s not that easy.
As you proceed in the game, you have to demolish the bricks in the tower. The blocks have been laid haphazardly. Now as you blast the bricks one by one, the plain surface of the tower changes the alignment. This disturbs the balance of the hexagon, thus, making it prone to tumbling down. And if it goes down, the game is over.
To earn points, you should eliminate the bricks from the tower. At the same time, you have to ensure that the hexagon doesn’t roll off the screen. Initially, you may find it hard to balance the hexagon. The game will test your patience. Thus, the game can be fun and addictive, and at the same time, it can annoy you as well.
The game allows you to compete against your friends as well. You can see their scores, and you can challenge them to outperform your score or you can attempt to outperform them. This feature is not limited to your friends. You can also compete against other players from around the globe. There are multiple levels in the game. You can keep attempting them after you have the cleared the previous ones.
- Ensures high level of engagement;
- Occupies minimal space;
- Suitable for everyone;
- Instills competitiveness in players.
- Can be addictive;
- May appear repetitive.
- Nintendo Switch February Releases In January, the schedule of Nintendo Switch releases was quite empty, but the February list is impressive! You will experience a bunch of new DLCs... 06 Feb 2020 Read more
- All Facts About The Upcoming Kingdo... Square Enix’s absolute hit Kingdom Hearts 3 development cycle took almost 10 years, and developers don’t seem to stop. In January 2020, Square Enix launched... 13 Feb 2020 Read more
- Metacritic’s Top 10 Sport Simulator... The evolution of sports simulators over the last 10 years is impressive. Although this genre has a bad reputation for recycling games from year to... 15 Jan 2020 Read more